Bernd Rode Award 2020, which will be awarded in July 2020 during the 18 th ASEA-UNINET Plenary Meeting (July 6th – 9 th 2020) at the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria, and encourage you to apply.
Applications are now accepted!
The Bernd Rode Award is granted to outstanding scientific and higher education collaborations between European and South-East-Asian universities in the framework of ASEA-UNINET and will be granted during the 18th ASEA-UNINET Plenary Meeting in July 2020. The award is given every 18 months inthree different categories (junior, senior, project-based).
The award is named after Bernd Michael Rode, an eminent Austrian researcher and founder of the Austrian-South-East-Asian Academic University Network (ASEA-UNINET). The Award is associated with financial support up to a maximum of 5.000 euros to enhance and extend the research possibilities in the context of projects backed by ASEA-UNINET (e.g. travel expenses, research stay).
Basic requirement to submit an application for the Bernd Rode Award2020: The applicant has participated in a finished or still ongoing ASEA-UNINET research project in the past 5 years. This project was conducted in cooperation between at least one Austrian ASEA-UNINET member University and at least one ASEA-UNINET member University from South-East-Asia and has been at leastpartially funded by ASEA-UNINET. Furthermore the project has already produced results that can be presented (e.g. joint publication).
The funds received from the Bernd Rode Award 2020 can be exclusively reinvested in future ASEA-UNINET research projects and collaborations.
For further information regarding the guidelines, submissions and important dates please see below and on our website athttps://asea-uninet.org/scholarships-grants/call-for-bernd-rode-award/
Submissions are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 10th 2020 and should include the following documents:
· Junior and Senior submissions:
· Short description of the research work conducted in the framework of ASEA-UNINET (about 5 pages)
· Role of ASEA-UNINET in the work of the applicant
· CV and publication list (plus the applicants’ best publications as full pdf-version (max.5)
· The three most important scientific or artistic contributions of the applicant (max. 200 Words)
· Project-based submissions:
· Shortdescription of the research project conducted in the framework of ASEA-UNINET (about 5 pages)
· Role of ASEA-UNINET as facilitator
· CV and list of publications of the project team
· Scientific and/or societal education results and publications arising from the project
If you should have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.